Using the ProECU Programming Kit, the ECUs of the following vehicles may be tuned, programmed and logged:
- Subaru BRZ
- Toyota FT-86/Scion FR-S
- Mazda 2005 onward MX-5 / Miata / Eunos 3rd Generation (NC) 1.8 and 2.0 litre petrol engines
The ECUs of the following vehicles may be programmed and logged:
- Subaru DIT 2013 onward including Legacy, Forester XT and WRX models
- Subaru 2004 onward turbocharged petrol vehicles with Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
- Subaru 2007 onward Subaru flat-four diesel vehicles
- Mitsubishi Diesel 2006 onward including Triton, L200, Shogun, and Challenger models
- Mitsubishi 2008 onward EVO X vehicles
- Mitsubishi 2005 onward Colt CZT & Ralliart (except JDM Colt) and Smart ForFour Brabus
- Mazda 2005 onward 3MPS, 6MPS, CX-7, 8MPV, Axela, MazdaSpeed vehicles with the MZR 2.3 litre turbocharged engine
- Mazda 2015 onward MX-5 / Miata / Eunos 4rd Generation (ND) 1.5 and 2.0 litre SkyActive-G petrol engines
- Mazda Diesel vehicles
- Nissan GTR R35 vehicles. Programming of the Transmission Control Module is also supported.
- Nissan Juke DiG-T
- Nissan 2009 onwards 370Z, including Infinity EX37, G37, M37, Q40, Q50 and Q60.
- Great Wall Steed/Wingle
The following vehicles are not supported by the ProECU Programming Kit:
- Subaru vehicles requiring additional programming cable hardware. These include 1999-2003MY Subarus, as well as some later JDM Subarus up to 2007 with cable throttle control.
- Mitsubishi vehicles requiring additional programming cable hardware. These include Mitsubishi Evolution versions 5-9 and related variants.